Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Fun Times with Friends...

San Juanico Golf Club...

A few kilometer's drive off the outskirts of Tacloban City, it's surely a sight to see, with it's wonderful landscape, it brings you closer to nature and let's you experience the majestic creations of God firsthand.


Like all of the times I go out and have fun, I have my friends to back me up...


Whether it's to laugh with me or to laugh at me...

Gab & Xandra

Here we have the inseparable, love-birds...
I've got nothing more to say about this two, so let's move on...
^_^

Yvonne, Blinken, & Joanna

Now these are the "three idiots"
Oh, I mean, the "Three Wet Ladies..."
As one of them blurted out, "Oh my! I'm Wet!"
Hehehe...

So, we had fun at San Juanico Golf Club, eating, chatting, swimming, bonding, and most importantly, having fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment